Super Summit Series:
- Track Radio Station is 89.7 FM
- Timing System Compulink
- Cross talk system engaged in Super Pro & Pro ET Bike
- All odd number lanes (1,3,5,7,9) are LEFT lane. All even number lanes (2,4,6,8,10) are RIGHT lane
- Once you are committed to a lane you may not pull out unless instructed to do so by a track official
- If you break in the lanes you must stay and notify a track official
- Bye runs will be picked by best reaction time from the previous round. If you should have to race someone you will retain lane choice. A new bye run will be picked each round. If there is a tie on reaction times the best overall package will determine the bye run in eliminations. If you get picked for a bye run and have to race someone and win, the bye will not carry over but you will be eligible for a bye run in later rounds because the bye was not used.
- In Super Pro class Door Cars will run Door Cars and Dragsters will run Dragsters in early rounds. A Door Car and Dragster Bye Run will be picked each round. Door Cars and Dragsters will be combined at 8 cars or less.
- Dial in must be posted 3 pairs back from head of staging in electronics class -no changing your dial in, pass the head of staging unless permitted by staging director
- Dial in is drivers responsibility! Driver must check on dial in displays and down track to make sure dial in is correct.
NO DOWN TRACK STUTTERS/NO DATA RECORDERS
- All cars subject to inspection. Failure to cooperate may result in disqualification
- Track points will be calculated as follows: 20 points for tech, 10 points for every round won, 3 points for winning event, 2 point for runner up event and 1 point for semi’s
- Pro E.T. and Street E.T do not allow delay boxes in cars. They must be removed from your car. If you want to run two classes with that one car please make provisions to take the box out between rounds. Anyone caught with a delay box in their cars will be subject for a DQ and other penalties as we see fit.
- Pro is a no box class only, automatic shifters and air shifters are allowed, leaving off a transmission brake or line lock is allowed, 2 steps are allowed, No down track timers or stutter boxes allowed
- Sportsman is a non electronic foot brake class only, automatic shifters and air shifters are allowed, no leaving off a transmission brake or line lock. Foot Brake Only!
- If you break at the head of staging you will have 2 min to fix your vehicle before you are disqualified, if you break in water box you will have 30 seconds before you are disqualified
- One driver per class on Summit Series events. In the event that you should break your car on a time run we may allow you to double with someone if your car is here and we feel like in is a legitimate case. The mercy rule applies in the event your at the track and you break your car on a time run or in the pits its at the discretion of a track official as to if you can double. Car must be on the property and and have just cause. You may still run one car in two classes but must be able to keep up with the program and not inconvenience the other drivers in eliminations.
- NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS in the case of a rainout tech-card will carry to the following event only.
- Lane Choice By Coin Toss starting in money rounds only, Other rounds first car out gets lane choice
- ET Breaks
Super Pro 4.40 - 7.99 1/8 Mile
Pro 6.00 - 11.99 1/8 Mile
Sportsman 12.00 & Slower 1/4 Mile